Other Ways to Give
Combined Federal Campaign
Canine Companions for Independence is proud to have been a part of the Combined Federal Giving Campaign since 1993.
We rely on the support of those who choose Canine Companions as their charity of choice in their workplace CFC giving campaigns. And we’re grateful for all the support we receive through the Combined Federal Giving Campaign. Please choose Canine Companions as your charity of choice, #11647. Learn more >>
Host a fundraising event to support Canine Companions for Independence. Before you plan your fundraiser, register your event so our staff can support you and answer any questions that may arise regarding your event. We are grateful for your support. Learn more and register your event >>
Gift of Stock
You can transfer stock directly through your broker to the account of Canine Companions for Independence
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Inc.
One PPG Place, Suite 1300
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-5490
Phone# 800-245-6100 ext. 5810
Fax # 412-392-0318
Our representative at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is Charles L. Palmer IV
Charles’ email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
His direct telephone line is 412-392-5810
Our tax ID # is 94-2494324
If you are mailing certificates please mail them to:
Canine Companions for Independence
Att: Jack Peirce, CFO
PO Box 446
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Please notify Jack Peirce of what was transferred to our account by calling 707-577-1799. It’s often difficult to identify the donor if we are not made aware of the transaction.
On behalf of everyone at Canine Companions, thank you. We truly rely on your support and appreciate it! If you or your broker have any questions, please contact Jack Peirce at 707-577-1799.
Sponsor a Team
You're invited to join our premier support group of Team Sponsors. All funds go directly to our mission: training and placing an assistance dog with a person with a disability. Team Sponsors provide funds to support all the programs related to placing one of these highly trained dogs.
Your Team Sponsor support at any level makes our graduate teams possible.
- $50,000 - This Team Sponsor level fully covers a graduate team cost, from breeding, training, and graduation to follow-up services
- $35,000 - This Team Sponsor level will off-set the costs of training an assistance dog at Canine Companions.
- $25,000 - This Team Sponsor level supports half the costs of training an assistance dog at Canine Companions.
- $10,000 - This first level of Team Sponsor helps off-set breeding and puppy training costs.
To learn more, contact us via email or call 1-866-CCI-DOGS (224-3647)
Have a car you are no longer using? Donate it to Canine Companions!
Support us by donating your unwanted vehicle.
We accept any car, truck, boat, plane, motorcycle, etc., running or not.
Free, fast and friendly and you get a tax benefit.
Click here for more information * or call 877-999-8322.
More Ways to Support Canine Companions
- Sign up with eScrip and support Canine Companions! Register your credit, debit and loyalty cards and a donation is made each time you use your card at participating retailers. Learn more *.
- Support Canine Companions with your Amazon purchases! Through the AmazonSmile program, Amazon.com will now give a 0.5% of qualified purchases to Canine Companions for Independence. Choose Canine Companions as your preferred charity and find all the same great products and prices as Amazon.com * with the added benefit of supporting Canine Companions.
* PLEASE NOTE: By clicking this link, you will be redirected to a 3rd party website that handles donations for Canine Companions for Independence. Please be aware that the security, accessibility and privacy policies on this site may be different than Canine Companions policies. Please read their privacy, accessibility and security policies closely.