|Get ready for a tail-waggin’ good time at the Nashville DogFest Walk 'n Roll on Saturday, September 13 at The Fontanel, the former home of country music legend Barbara Mandrell. |
The schedule of activities includes:
Noon Registration Opens; Vendor booths and kids activities
2:30 p.m. - Opening Ceremony
3 p.m. - Walk
5 p.m. - Closing Ceremony
Then join us that evening for a night of great food, and the good company of great friends, at the DogFest Nashville Dinner. A silent auction and dinner will be followed by the fabulous Nashville music of Greg McDougal and the McDougal Kids, David Seering and Linda Davis. Tickets are $75/person or $750 for a table of 10. Reserve your tickets or purchase a table today.
Vendor booths are just $250. If you have questions about sponsorships, want to be a vendor or to volunteer, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find a DogFest Walk 'n Roll in your area please visit cci.org/DogFest.
To walk or start a team, click the 'Register Here' button.
Rules for Pooches and Pups at DogFest Walk 'n Roll:
- No female dogs in heat.
- Dogs attending must be social and friendly with other dogs and people.
- Dogs attending must be comfortable in crowds.
- Dogs who display aggressive behavior, as determined by Canine Companions volunteers or staff, will be asked to leave.
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations. This means puppies must be over 4 months old and have completed their full set of puppy vaccinations, including rabies.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash, no longer than 6 feet, at all times.
- Dogs must be ready to have a good time, exhibited by lots of tail wagging!